Our Duffy's Lodge is simply gorgeous, sitting on a huge wooded private lot with plenty of room to enjoy. As with our other cabins, the lodge is centrally located on Big Pine Road in Logan, Ohio.... Plus, we have WiFi!
We have received nothing by compliments on our lodge. Some favorite things of our guests are the relaxing fire pit, the gorgeous wrap-around deck, and all the room the lodge has to offer - inside & out! The wrap around deck has several seating areas to sit under the stars and visit. Plus, the inviting 6 person hot tub that is warm & wonderful all year round.
Duffy's Lodge can accommodate up to 12 people. We have 3 private bedrooms, each with queen beds and a huge loft that holds two additional queen beds - each of the three floors has a full bathroom. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the lower level for an additional sleeping area. We have wonderful furniture on each level of the accommodation.
Our kitchen is ready for any chef to take over - we have anything you need to create a gourmet meal. We also have two TV areas that are equip with satellite service and DVD players, along with two wood burning fireplaces. Corn hole is provided for outdoor entertainment!
- Beautiful large log home that accommodates up to 12 guests in a quiet secluded setting.
- Main floor boasts a spacious kitchen, dining room, large living room with a wood burning fireplace and Satellite TV.
- Main floor also has a private master bedroom with a queen size log bed.
- The accommodation has three full baths - one on each floor.
- Loft area has two queen log beds and a full bath - very spacious for guests to unwind.
- Lower level has a large living area with a wood burning fireplace, Satellite TV & a DVD player.
- Lower level also has two private bedrooms with queen beds and a full bath.
- WiFi (this cannot be guaranteed as we are not in control of any outages in the area).
- Outdoor Fire pit
- Lots of windows bringing in natural light
- Complete Kitchen with spacious counter-tops - a chef's dream!
- Kitchen furnished with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, toaster, coffee maker, blender & more.
- Soft, wonderful linens
- Two authentic log burning fireplace
- Central air and heating
- Coffee & Coffee filters provided
- All towels are provided, including hot tub towels.
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Large gas grill - propane provided
- Outdoor dining area
- A perfect location -- 10 minutes to multiple state parks, state & national forests, nature preserves, waterfalls, zip lines, kayaking, fishing, The John Glenn Astronomy Park & the beautiful small town of Logan with lots of antiques & quaint shops.
$465 / night
$525 / night
Nov - Sep
$445 / night
$495 / night
- Rate based on 12 guests
- 2 night minimum stay required
- Holiday Rates are same as Peak Season Rates
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabins